Price Kopi Luwak is very diverse and probably for prospective civet coffee lovers will be confusion as to the difference in the selling price of civet coffee is outstanding. To explain the difference in price civet coffee, coffee shop civet Indonesia tries to explain a little bit about some kind of civet coffee in circulation:
- Kopi Luwak FALSE: usually the price is definitely very cheap, made from a mixture of regular coffee and civet coffee or regular coffee with a certain essence that resembles the original civet coffee.
- Kopi Luwak is the result of breeding: Mongoose is original, it's just that the quality is below the civet coffee obtained from the wild.
- Kopi Luwak is NOT the result of breeding (wild): Mongoose in the wild choose for themselves the best coffee beans of the coffee tree tops (must be fresh), in addition to a variety of other foods obtained by the mongoose in the wild will make more natural fermentation and perfect.
- Arabica Civet Coffee: Kopi Luwak produced by arabica coffee beans. Kopi Luwak Lintong (Medan) and civet coffee Gayo (Aceh) is Kopi Luwak Arabica type. In terms of the price of a type of civet coffee is probably the most expensive.
- Robusta Kopi Luwak: Kopi Luwak produced from robusta beans. Lampung is the producer of civet coffee Robusta.
In terms of price civet coffee, Arabica is more expensive than Robusta, but to taste it all back to the individual taste of civet coffee lovers.
For online sales, Café Luwak Indonesia sell civet coffee Robusta generated from the wild. But we also can provide other civet coffee special request and in large quantities.