Price Kopi Luwak is very diverse and probably for prospective civet coffee lovers will be confusion as to the difference in the selling price of civet coffee is outstanding. To explain the difference in the price of kopi luwak, coffee luwak Indonesia tries to explain a little bit about some kind of civet coffee in circulation:
- Kopi Luwak FALSE: usually the price is definitely very cheap, made of a mixture of regular coffee and civet coffee or regular coffee with a certain essence that resembles the original civet coffee.
- Civet Coffee Breeding results: The original Civet coffee, it's just below the civet coffee quality obtained from the wild.
- Kopi Luwak is NOT as captive (wild): Civet in the wild choose the best coffee beans of the coffee tree tops (of course fresher), but that with a variety of other foods obtained by the mongoose in the wild will make more natural fermentation and perfect.
- Arabica Civet Coffee: Coffee Luwak produced by arabica coffee beans. Lintong civet coffee (Medan) and Gayo civet coffee (Aceh) is Kopi Luwak Arabica type. In terms of the price of a type of civet coffee is probably the most expensive.
- Robusta Civet Coffee: Coffee Luwak produced from robusta beans. Lampung is the producer of civet coffee Robusta.
In terms of price civet coffee, Arabica type is more expensive than Robusta, but to taste it all back to the individual taste of civet coffee lovers.
For online sales, selling Indonesian Civet Coffee civet coffee Robusta generated from the wild. But we also can provide other mongoose special request and in large quantities.